Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome

Hello and a big welcome to all you all you physical science lovers out there! My name is Jason but you can call me Dr.Jay pleasure to meet you! (Ok I'm not a real Doctor but it just sounds really cool!) This blog is going to be fun and informative. Physical science is really cool, in fact it rocks! Science is my favorite subject because it applies to almost everything, its always happening and its all around us all of the time! That's why I'm so excited to share my experiences and what I learn as we go along on this journey of scientific exploration. So get ready to blow some stuff up...well not exactly but we will have a lot of fun and we can learn a lot along the way. So get your thinking caps on and get ready to discover why I believe that physical science rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment